The Registration Form, Prospectus (contains rules and regulations) costing INR 300 which can be collected from school reception or can even post the same depending upon the concerns raised by the parents (INR 350 to collect for post). Anyhow the same is provided in the website with downloadable option.
Admissions to be granted on the basis of qualifying tests and Interaction made with Child and their parents except Class nursery where no formal admission test is required. On the basis of Performance in the admission test and interaction with students, the admissions will be catered. On successfully completing the initial admission process, admin to collect the following documents from the students for going to the next level of admissions.
- Original Birth Certificate (Nursery. KG, 1st)
- Vaccination Certificate (Nursery to 3rd)
- Mark sheet (from school last attended)
- School leaving certificate duly counter signed by the state education authorities.
- Photographs (2)
- Migration certificate (If applicable)
On the successful completion of the admission formalities the students will be allocated to the desired/suggested class by principal along with the admission committee.